Project & Order Management
- e-manage|ONE workflow facilitates setting policy within your organization from the day you go live.
- No more lack of accountability.
- Workflow Action Items cannot be deleted or ignored.
- User-defined tasks in your company, assigned to specific individuals (e.g., drawing requests, estimate, invoicing, order processing).
- Completely customizable Workflow Action Items.
- Create prerequisites for submission and completion to streamline processes and save time and money.
- Automatic calculation of job costs as Action Items are opened and closed.
- Provides internal history and cost tracking of projects.
- Purchase Orders are processed in Order Entry. Create purchase order per Vendor and by grouping to stagger order dates. Shipping addresses can be set to a default warehouse or manually inputted.
- Print purchase orders and email them directly to vendors or use the automated xml order entry for vendors who accept xml. Purchase Orders are marked as ordered for confirmation.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT & COSTING
- e-manage|ONE acknowledgements and confirm vendor orders.
- Multiple acknowledgements can be created for a PO with multiple ship dates.
- Better tracking of shipped items and receiving in the receiving module.
- Vendor invoices are applied to the acknowledgement.
- Automatic tracking of POs not fully acknowledged by the vendor and outstanding vendor invoices.
- Ensures nothing is missing from your order.
- Receive a product that has been acknowledged
- Set item location in one or multiple warehouses.
- Print receiver tickets for warehouse personnel or use the web portal on a tablet or mobile device.
- Receive products at the job site with the web portal.
- Products move from acknowledged to received status after the reception.
- Salesperson and team members notified of product arrival.
- Automatic and secure data saving at e-manage|ONE, preventing deletions or modifications.
- Data includes documents, notes, appointments, workflow action items, phone messages, services, and more.
- Set notes to pop up automatically when a record is opened, ensuring key information acknowledgment.
E-MANAGE|ONE INSTALLATION SCHEDULING
- Managing installation schedule made easy with e-manage|ONE.
- View the schedule in traditional format or map view for easy visualization.
- Schedule installations by dragging and dropping orders from the queue onto the calendar.
- Color-coded installation events for easy viewing and tracking.
- Enter instructions and assign resources, subcontractors, items, and assets.
- Scheduled orders appear in Installation Schedule, keeping teams updated on installations.
- Items to install are pulled from purchase orders or acknowledgments, generating pick lists and work orders.
- Work order options include project contacts, installers, scope of work, description, subcontractors, punch list, and map.
PUNCH LIST MANAGEMENT
- Use e-manage|ONE’s mobile app for iOS and Android to create punch lists in the field.
- Take a picture, and the punch list is immediately generated.
- An auto-generated Punch List Action Item is sent to the office for processing and documentation.
- Mark urgent issues as “Hot” and note the reason for the punch list.
- All punch lists are compiled into a list to prevent loss.
- An alert pops up to notify the project opener of the punch list status and reason.
- Remove Punch List status once all items are completed for confidence in issue resolution.
PROJECT & INTERNAL COSTING
- e-manage|ONE Costing ensures unparalleled accuracy in job cost and final profit reporting.
- Automatic inclusion of vendor costs and miscellaneous incidental costs.
- Labor costs are applied automatically through the time clock feature.
- Internal labor costs are compiled without user input.
- Internal time sheet created for users when a window is opened.
- The system pulls the user’s internal labor cost from the e-manage|ONE Human Resources module for accurate calculations.
E-MANAGE|ONE PROJECT HISTORY
- e-manage|ONE ensures data integrity by automatically saving all actions to the record, preventing deletions or modifications.
- Records include documents, notes, appointments, workflow action items, phone messages, services, and more.
- Set notes to automatically pop up when a record is opened, ensuring key information acknowledgment by project stakeholders.